Assistant Office Administrator
Are you a detail-oriented individual, capable of multi-tasking, looking to use your administration skills in a fast-paced CPA office?
Intrust CPA is an accounting firm in Traverse City, MI with a modern and upbeat feel. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere and flexibility while providing professional, thorough, and forward-thinking accounting services. We are seeking a Full-Time Assistant Office Administrator, 40 hours on-site to support our current Office Administrator.
– Greeting clients in the office and answering incoming calls
– Interacting with clients in a warm and professional manner
– Scheduling appointments for CPAs
– New client setup
– Packaging tax returns and preparing outgoing communications
– Lots of document scanning and organization of digital documents received
– Accounts receivable
– Remote bank deposits
– Other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate should:
– Reside in the Traverse City area
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Have a kind and personable manner and work well with customers and other employees
– Be comfortable jumping back into tasks after interruptions
– Be up to the challenge of receiving assignments from seven different individuals and learning their workflows
– Be able to handle high pressure and sometimes stress during the busy tax season
– Be excited to learn new skills
– Be accepting of critique or feedback
– Have a strong work ethic, be dependable, and ready to be a proactive part of the team
– High school or equivalent (required)
– 2-5 years experience in office administration
– Proficient in Microsoft programs (specifically Excel and Word)
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Social distancing guidelines and self-checks in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We will maintain the highest personal and professional ethical standards.
We will use our entrepreneurial and professional skills to help each client reach their maximum potential.
We will strive for open, honest and effective communication. We will actively listen and question to understand.
We will combine a modern business environment with social, community and environmental stewardship.
We will utilize the most advanced technology practicable, ensuring client and firm efficiency, security, and profitability.
Intrust CPA strives to provide our clients with peace of mind through our commitment to service and support. We provide timely, accurate, and meaningful information while specializing in customized accounting, tax planning, payroll, and digital solutions for individuals and businesses alike.
Intrust CPA is a trusted accounting firm serving Northern Michigan. We provide year-round, cost effective services. Our experience enables us to take the initiative to anticipate and meet clients’ needs by utilizing knowledge, sound advice and the most advanced technology available. We develop personal relationships with our clients and operate from the highest ethical standards.