Our Coronavirus Response
Thank you for visiting our Coronavirus Response Page.
Here you’ll find information, links and other sources to help keep you informed.
As we continue to work filing taxes and preparing financial statements, please contact us to coordinate turning in documents. We’re also available via phone, virtual chat, or email to answer your questions.
We can accept and return documents in the mail or via online portals.
Stay healthy and safe!
- Economic Impact Payment – Non-Filers:Enter Payment Information Here
- COVID-19 Loan Options
- CARES Act Summary
- Federal COVID-19 Responses
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- Tax-Related Portions of the CARES Act
- Small Business Provisions in CARES Act
- Emergency Loans, Guide & Checklist
- FFCRA – Employee Rights
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Michigan – COVID-19
- FMLA Fact Sheet on The Act
- State of Michigan – Guidance to Employers Contemplating Potential Layoffs
- State of Michigan – Coronavirus Resources and Information
- State By State Tax Information
- Sales, Use, And Withholding Penalty and Interest Waived for 30 Days
- Michigan Certified Development Corporation – SBA Guidance for Lenders
The Federal & State of Michigan Tax Deadline has now been extended for both filing and payments through July 15, 2020.
We are still processing returns and recommend continuing on even with the extension to July 15 so you can get a refund or at least know what you will owe.